Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where to start?

Like all children, when I was young, I lived in a Fantasy World. I was a top secret spy, and mystical creatures lived down the street. I went on quests to save the princess and slay the dragon. Now, unlike most people, I never grew out of this. I still live in a fantasy world. Well, I don’t believe in unicorns, dragons, or fairies; but I love them deeply.

My whole life, stories have been born into and reside in my mind. When ever I go somewhere, watch something, listen to something, a story would pop into my head. I love these stories so much; that I decided that I want to share them with the world. But I never seem to be able to write them down.

Through out school I had trouble because I have severe A.D.D. It was always difficult to pay attention in class. Homework was boring, and never finished. My grammar, spelling, and punctuation have suffered. So it’s been difficult to start writing.

In high school I began writing poems, I never thought they were any good, but many people tell me they are, and now I love writing them. Poetry is a great way to express myself, and get feedback from others.

I’m hoping to improve on my writing skills so I can start writing my stories down. Maybe some day soon I will have books of my own published and on bookshelves all over the country.

I've decided to start a blog, so I can write, I need to write as much as I can. Hopefully I can get feedback from others, so I know how I am doing

Thank you

-Jared

No comments: